Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jared and Sherry's Wedding!

Jared and Sherry were married on October 14th, 2006. Talon was the ring bearer. It was a beautiful ceremony--outside at sunset. We love Sherry and are so happy that Jared found her.
Here's the Cardon Clan.
Ruby is pretty excited to be 4 months. She is one month closer to dancing with Ella.
Here's my littlest beauty.
"Shhhh--don't tell Mommy that I know how to roll over." I'll put Ruby on her tummy and while I'm not looking she'll flip over on to her back again. I know she can do it--I'm just waiting to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that last picture, Ruby may be going "Shhh" or she looks like she is picking her nose. So, if she is mimicing Karrissa, it is a very polite "Shhh". If she is mimicing Tom it just might be the latter. I love the pictures. Keep it up,
Favorite Uncle Stewie

zerry ht said...

They look stunning together! and I have to say that this baby is super-adorable. I just can’t take my eye off these pictures. And very well done on the captions. Some people like me are very bad at captions. I would just put an emoticon there and just let be. It was a great post. I just had my bridal shower party in an event space NYC. I am very excited for my wedding.