Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Night

I love this picture. It's a problem because I look at it and I want to have 5 more kids. I just have to remind myself of grocery shopping, bathtime, getting dressed and ready by 8:30am, and all the other moments of insanity. But here are my three buddies all ready for bed, so cute and happy and it is hard not to want this to last forever...
(Ruby has some chocolate on her face. She is my little mouse, it doesn't matter where I hide the treats she can always find them.)

5 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

So so so cute! There little faces are to die for! It is fun to see pictures and it looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things!

Nate said...

I can relate exactly! Life is totally crazy with kids but then there are these moments when I think I am the luckiest women alive and never want a thing to change.

Also, your kids are pretty stinkin cute.

J and M said...

This gives me courage to think, I can do three..........Prepping my mind!!!

Aimee said...

So cute Karissa! Be careful what you wish for.... :)

socal smitties said...

I agree Karissa!! way to put it!!! they are adorable, I would want a million more too except for the things you mentioned about baths etc..... the labor!