Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Story of the Giggle Sisters

I got them to stand still for a picture...
One click and then the are off chatting.
So, I quick get in front of them to snap a shot of this hilarious conversation.
Which of course, ends with them falling down, rolling on the ground laughing. These two are so close, that one of the greatest horrors I can imagine is if something happened to the other. Today at church the primary kids got chocolate chip cookies. I happened to be in there because I was subing. Ella walks back to me and hands me half of her cookie and tells me I have to take it to Ruby in nursery...she settled for me saving it for her after church. After her ballet classes, Ella's teacher gave them each 3 Skittles. Ella would always walk out to Ruby and give her first pick of the colors. These pictures really just make it all worth it. It's ok if I have love handles and my house is a mess and I haven't scrapbooked in 2 years. Life is good.









5 comments:

Liz said...

Iey! I'm in trouble cuz you already have a Liz who comments on your blog but I'm Tom's cousin from the reunion. I happened upon your blog while looking up another Gardner....hope you don't mind me looking in. so fun to see what you and your beautiful family are up to!

Erika said...

Amen, sister. It's moments like those that make all of the stretch marks and extra weight worth it. But, we do need to do something about the scrapbooking ASAP.

jessica said...

Maya and Eden so close too. I love watching them and listening to their conversations. Your girls are so darling! And that Enoch...I love your white trash pictures. They show all of his baby chub! I love it when Camden crawls around in just his diaper, we all giggle because he's so cute!

I'm glad you posted, it's fun to see your sweet family.

Kim said...

Great post, Karissa! Those pictures are precious. I have 3 sisters, and one that's only 15 months younger than me. We were inseparable growing up, and all 4 of us are best friends. Sisters are amazing!

socal smitties said...

so cute!! how fun!! miss you guys!!