Saturday, August 01, 2009

The Cake

As I was lighting the candle, I was worried about Enoch burning himself. But he was having so much fun having everyone sing to him that he didn't even notice the cake.
It took him a minute to figure out that the cake was for eatting but once he did, there was no stopping him. I will never have a cake with red frosting again. It was everywhere.
I took out of his high chair and took him directly to the bath tub.


I was worried that the red was going to turn his hair pink but luckily it all came out in a couple of washes.
All clean and snuggley in his pjs. I tried to take his picture with Daddy, but he had such a sugar high. He kept screaming and was very excited/hyper. Then he just crash and it was off to bed.


1 comment:

Summer also knows as the krazy cake lady said...

Yippie for the big boy 1 wow crazy! Is he walking yet?