Sunday, September 14, 2008

Enoch's Blessing

Three Generations of Gardners! We were so excited to have Grandpa Gardner and Uncle Stew come out for Enoch's blessing. Grandma Gardner is still recovering from back surgery and was unable to come...we are excited to see her for the holidays in Kansas. The girls loved getting to know their Grandpa better. While he was here we worked and played. He helped us clean out our storage room and garage to get the house market-ready. Then we had a picnic at the park. Grandpa treated us to McDonald's--the girls were in heaven.
I love this picture.
It has become a tradition that Tom dresses the kids in their whites (I'm usually running like crazy trying to get to be on time for church). I love the way that E is looking up at his Daddy...ready for his big day.
Here is Enoch with his gorgeous Grandma Cardon. She was just call to be Relief Society President! So now instead of just busy, she is crazy busy. This week she leaves for a month in Italy with her dad. I can't think of many people who deserve it more--I am going to die without Grandma a phone call away...
Here is how Enoch enjoyed most of his special Sunday. It was so nice of him to sleep and let me eat all of Uncle Robert's delicious food! I LOVE THIS BOY!

2 comments:

Nate said...

He is soooooo cute.
I've been eyeing those papasan swings - is that what he's sleeping in? Are you a fan?

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.