Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Day at Lagoon!

Tom's company, Delta Valve, held their annual summer party at Lagoon. Ella has been so excited. The other day she asked, 'Mommy can we pleeease go to the swamp today?'. I had no idea what she was talking about. I don't make a habit of taking my kids to the swamp. So I asked her what the swamp was like--'what's at the swamp?' She said, 'You know...the place with the roller coasters'. Oh, Lagoon. How she knows that a Lagoon is kind of like a swamp, I have no idea. I've given up trying to understand how she is so stinkin' smart. Definately Tom's side of the family.
Needless to say, they were in heaven. There was no fear, and Ruby was tall enough to go on all the rides Ella did, so they were crazy happy together.
Here they are in one of there excited giggle hugs waiting for the ladybug ride.
My glamour girl in my new $3 sunglasses ( I know they're a little ridiculous but they were the perfect price for the way I (my girls) go through my sunglasses.)
I wish I would have taken this on video. I held up Enoch's monkey today for him to look at. He started cooing and smiling at him like they were old buddies. It was seriously the cutest thing. One of those mommy moments that I hope I don't forget (which is really asking a lot of my brain--thank goodness for journals).

3 comments:

Tara said...

So fun! I wish we lived there so we could go with you! (Well, I don't necessarily wish we lived there, there, but closer would be nice...you know what I mean!) ;)

Tara said...

BTW, I tagged you from my blog. :)

Nate said...

Where are you? I need the promised monthly Enoch update. Post Post Post Post