Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year. I am sorry, but I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Here we are off to the trunk or treat. The girls love the Wizard of Oz, so we thought it would be fun to do a family theme. I love this picture...Enoch's big smile, Ruby skipping along merrily, carrying Enoch's bucket for him...excitement.

The girls loved having Tom as the Tin Man. Enoch wasn't bothered by my green face or wig at all...I thought he would get a little freaked out. I had him in the bathroom with me while I was putting it all on, so maybe it gave him time to get use to the idea.
Ruby got a little overwhelmed by all the strange people and costumes. She didn't want her picture taken and only got 3 pieces of candy (while I was standing by her and when I said 'trick or treat'). She was clinging to her silky --'Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my'.
Ella looked so cute as Glinda. She had a fun halloween this year. For each different function, she would choose a different costume: a witch for school parade, Tinkerbell for ballet, and Glinda for trick or treating.
Pictures will never capture how ridiculously cute Enoch looked in this lion costume. The first time I tried it on him, he wanted nothing to do with the hood. The next time, I took him to a mirror so he could see himself. We practiced roaring and he got the idea. From then on he left his hood up and would walk around roaring at everyone.




4 comments:

Summer also knows as the krazy cake lady said...

Love it! Everyone looks fab. Love the theme you over acheiver

socal smitties said...

sooooo cute!!!

Nate said...

Yay!!!! An update with lots of pictures!! Great idea for a family theme. There aren't a lot of options for families with more than one girl in them. Sure miss you guys.

J and M said...

Oh, these are so so cute. I love the chubs on Mr. E. The tin man suit is awesome (which also means what a good dad and a good sport!).